Makes 4 cups/16 servings of 1/4 cup
- 12-oz bag fresh cranberries, rinsed and drained
- 2 small or 1 large jalapeño, seeded and rough-chopped (I used two small)
- 1/2 medium onion, rough chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- juice of 1 lime
Cashew Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight and drained
- 1 Tbsp Bragg’s apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- Add all salsa ingredients to food processor. Pulse until combined, making sure it’s still slightly chunky.
- Transfer to medium bowl and refrigerate.
- Rinse processor bowl and blade. Add all cream cheese ingredients. Puree until smooth, scraping sides as needed. This may take more than 5 minutes to make it smooth.
- Mix the cream cheese into the salsa until combined.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving with crackers.