Makes 8 pancakes/4 servings
- 1 cup all purpose white flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 1 medium orange, zested and juiced
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- ⅔ cup nondairy milk
- In one medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and sugar. Stir in the cranberries, zest, ginger and walnuts.
- Make a well in the center of the mixture and add the orange juice and milk. Stir to combine.
- Heat a 10″ nonstick skillet on medium heat. Using a 1/3-cup measure, pour pancake mixture to make 3 pancakes. When bubbles appear and top of batter starts to look dry, turn them over and let cook another couple minutes. Repeat until batter is all used up.