Source: “Clean Eating” magazine
Makes 2 1/2 cups/ 10 servings of 1/4 cup each
- 1/4 cup/1 oz. raw unsalted cashews, toasted
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 6 oz. nondairy plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp dried unsweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup peeled, pitted and finely diced mango
- 1/2 cup peeled and finely chopped jicama
- 2 Tbsp dry-roasted unsalted pumpkin seeds
- In a large bowl, combine avocados and yogurt. Mash with fork until nearly smooth. Stir in lime juice, cilantro and salt.
- Rough-chop cashews and cranberries; add to avocado mixture and stir to combine.
- Stir in mango, jicama and pumpkin seeds.
- Place plastic wrap directly on surface of dip (to help keep the avocado from browning) and refrigerate until needed, up to 3 or 4 days.