Source: The Vegan Eggz Cookbook
Makes 3 cups/4 servings
Notes: Can use batter in Hash Brown Nests after chilling
- 2 cups plain unsweetened soy milk
- 2 Tbsp Eggz Essentials A
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp Eggz Essentials B
- 3/4 tsp kala namak
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Add all ingredients to blender and process 20 seconds. Scrape down sides, if necessary, to blend all ingredients. Mixture will be much thicker than regular scrambled egg mixture.
- Refrigerate, covered, minimum 2 hours before using.
- After chilling, pull from fridge and let come to room temperature a bit.
- Stir vigorously to loosen mixture and break up any air bubbles that formed during blending. This will leap improve mixture flow.
- Melt a little butter in skillet over medium-low heat. Spread desired mixture in skillet (1/2 cup for each serving). Increase heat to medium.
- After 30 seconds, push against edge of mixture with flexible spatula to test for setting. If still liquid, check again in 30 seconds. Once mixture begins to set, push and fold edges in toward center. Break up mixture with edge of spatula and continue to fold and cook until set.
- Plate, season and garnish as desired; serve immediately.