Source: somewhere on the Internet
Makes 3 cups / 4 servings of 3/4 cup
Notes: Good as sandwich filling too
- 8 oz. tempeh
- 1 rib celery, diced
- ⅓ cup currants
- ⅓ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- ½ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Boil tempeh for 20 minutes to remove bitterness. Cool, then crumble into a bowl.
- Add celery, currants and almonds.
- Combine rest of ingredients in small bowl. Stir into tempeh mixture until well combined.